After we have found you an amazing GP job in Australia or New Zealand on a permanent or short term basis, we offer free regulatory and migration advice and assistance.
Transition Medical’s specialist team will case manage your medical registration and visa applications. From filling in the forms, formatting your CV, following up with the relevant boards and ensuring a successful outcome – we’re here for you!
The process can take some time – anywhere from 3 months to 12 months so you need to ensure you have a competent team behind you who can navigate the complex paperwork.
‘Since being here, I know other doctors new to New Zealand had to do this themselves. It has given me peace of mind to know that there is a team who know the complete process, so I could concentrate on other things instead. (Dr Caroline)’
Services we provide are:
- Management of your Medical Council of NZ application (MCNZ) – Vocational, Locum Tenens, Provisional general and Competent Authority applications
- Managmenet of your RACGP application for Australia
- AHPRA medical board registration for Australia
- Advice and guidance on where you can work – DPA GP Jobs
- Processing of medicare provider number applications including 19ab exemptions where possible.
‘They were so thorough at every step and handled ALL the paperwork for me taking that burden off my shoulders. I honestly don’t think I could have done it without them, there were so many hoops to jump through but Transition made it seamless. (Dr Jamie)’
Visas for GPs in Australia and New Zealand
Our Licenced and Regulated Immigration Advisors will provide specialist advice and support from advising on the most appropriate visa initially and for longer term permanent (PR) visas
- Advice and submission of 482 Employer Sponsored visas
- Advice and submission of Permanent residency applications such as 189,186 visas
- Advice and submission of Fast Track NZ Residency applications
Our Immigration Advisors have many years of experience and can help you turn your dream into reality. For a chat to find out more please do get in touch!