- Salary $400K NZD
- Six weeks annual leave
- Professional career development
- Relocation assistance and immigration support
- Lump sum relocation payment
Radiology Consultant – New Zealand
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Radiology Consultant in New Zealand, with ideally, an MSK specialty to work on procedural work in the private clinic. You will have the support to work across a range of modalities, with clinical feedback and advice from local doctors and colleagues across the country.
As a Radiology Consultant in this private practice in New Zealand, you will be working with a branch with the latest imagine machines and providing an outstanding service to the local community.
- A generous competitive remuneration package including health insurance and extensive leave entitlements
- Flexible working to allow a great work – life balance
- Relocation and immigration support for overseas applicants.
- Sign on incentive including accommodation support
- Funding and support for professional development opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity which will balance of lifestyle, location and career goals.
We’re looking for a Consultant Radiologist with a commitment to building trust and treating all patients with dignity and respect. You will have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
You must be eligible to hold registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand holding a specialist qualification from the UK, Ireland, US, Canada or South Africa.
Located on the west coast of the North Island, this is a city with a long and rich history where you can explore the beautiful bush, beaches and wildlife. A lovely location to settle and establish yourself in the family friendly community.