- 70% of billings
- GPs only take between 3 to 6 months to become fully booked
- Minimum guarantee is offered for 6 months of $120 per hour
- GPs who have a focus on chronic disease management achieve an uplift in billings
- Minimum length of contract is 2 years
- Relocation assistance available
GP Job Adelaide- The Practice
The practice has a special focus on families, with a wide range of services available for babies, children and the elderly. Services include General Medicine, Care Plans, Minor On-sight Procedures, Baby Clinics, Mental Health and Skin Cancer Checks. Expected patient numbers and gross billings
$10,000 per week of Gross Billings ($7000 to the doctor) is easily achievable for a full-time GP with a good bedside manner and a good understanding of the Medicare MBS item numbers. We have GPs generating higher billings than this.
Support provided to GPs
· Full induction in Medicare Chronic Disease Management prior to starting
· Onsite support by fellow GP to assist in transition
Located 20 kilometres from Adelaide, the practice is located in a beautiful leafy suburb which has a set of features which makes it a standout in a highly sought out region. The area has numerous quality parks, reserves, sporting clubs, medical facilities and schools which cater for the growing as well as one of South Australia’s largest shopping centres nearby.
Adelaide is South Australia’s capital and known for its Mediterranean climate with dry summers and mild winters. It has been rated as the 5th most liveable city in the world and easy to know why with a great lifestyle. Adelaide is known as the 20-minute city and outside the city, it’s only a 45-minute ferry ride to Kangaroo Island and the Barossa wine region only one hour away.