- Excellent salary package
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing medical education.
- Located in the vibrant city of Wellington, offering a high quality of life and a range of cultural and recreational activities.
Consultant Radiologist- Wellington – The Position
This is a full or part time post (minimum 30 hours per week) for a fixed term of 12 months starting as soon as possible.
We’re looking for full or part time Radiology Consultants to cover holiday leave. This is a 12 month fixed term position with flexible start date.
You will be a Consultant Radiologist with experience from the UK / Ireland. You will hold experience in diagnostic radiology services including Plain films, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasounds, CT and MRI.
Working as part of a cohesive, multidisciplinary team is essential as is the ability to provide high standards of medical care. Salary is excellent and will be based on your level of experience. You will be offered a comprehensive package including relocation assistance.
- Reporting and supervising imaging lists (e.g. CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine)
- Fluoroscopy procedures as appropriate
- Preparing and taking clinical meetings/MDMs and liaising with clinicians where required
- Supervision and teaching of Radiology RMOs, and other groups, as required
- Participation in diagnostic radiology on-call roster
The hospital is one of New Zealand’s five tertiary medical centres and the radiology department is a recognised training institution for Registrars, MITs and Sonographers. An emphasis is placed on teaching, including on-going personal and professional development. The department boasts a dynamic and diverse team of 20+ radiologists who work closely together in a strong collegial environment.
The district has over 6000 full time equivalent staff and is one of the major employers in the Wellington region.