- Salary dependant on experience – up to $250K NZD
- Relocation assistance
- Full support with MCNZ Registration and Visa application
As a Breast Radiologist in Wellington, you will be providing Consultant Breast Radiology services, facilitating the provision of high quality radiological services to the clinical specialities of Breast Screening Central and symptomatic breast services.
This includes an advisory and diagnostic service relating to radiological breast examinations, including determination of appropriate procedures, performing invasive diagnostic procedures, equipment evaluation, quality control, interpretation, advice and support to staff within Breast Screening and Symptomatic Breast Services staff.
You will be part of a dynamic and innovative department with a strong focus on ongoing quality improvement and positive relationships with clinical colleagues and the wider team.
Get in touch to find out more or see our other Radiology Jobs in New Zealand
- Eligibility for Registration with the MCNZ (Transition Medical will help you with this)
- FRANZCR or equivalent qualification and be able to register for vocational registration with the MCNZ
- Relevant training and specialist experience in breast imaging
- Be able to demonstrate collegial working relationships with multi-disciplinary teams
The Hospital and Location
The hospital is centrally located in Wellington with over 6000 full time equivalent staff, making them one of the major employers in Wellington. The District manage three hospitals in the wider Wellington and Hutt region.
Wellington is the capital of New Zealand and enjoys a fabulous location on the southern point of the North Island of New Zealand. With a population of almost 500,000 residents, it is a compact city with mix of cuisine, art, culture and history. The city is known for it’s great food, coffee and cultural activities.