I want to apply for a job in Australia where can I work?

In an area which is classified a Distribution Priority Areas or DPA. The practice must also be able to hold a Health Workforce certificate to sponsor you on your visa. The workforce locator map here will allow you to check the geographical classification of any location in Australia